- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
Carry out general construction work, ensuring it meets the client’s expectations, and Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
- Carry out various tasks as directed by the Site Manager, including:
Preparing site compounds.
Installing haul roads.
Installation of drains and sewers.
Install and maintain over-pumping systems.
Excavation for structures including piling works.
Flags and block paving.
- Ensure timesheets are submitted accurately and on time.
- Adhere to company absence reporting procedure.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Work safely and efficiently.
- Customer complaints.
- Standard of work.
Experience and Qualifications
- A valid UK driving licence - essential.
- Confined space training – essential.
- Street works qualifications - preferred.
- Has a “can do/ will do” attitude.
- Is punctual and reliable.
- To work safely and efficiently.
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks
- Displays good time management skills.
- Polite and approachable at all times.
- Is open to new ideas and listens to other people’s point of view.
- Takes responsibility for managing own performance and personal development.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Communicates clearly and appropriately.