Welcome… please enjoy exploring and finding out about us. We hope you’ll agree, Esh Group is a construction company with a difference.
Renowned as one of the leading construction companies in the North of England, we directly employ over 1,000 people at Esh Group. Our Group turnover in 2012 was £174m. This means we generated almost £400m for the economy and the communities in which we work.*
We work in true partnership with our clients, openly, honestly and flexibly. Our work is award winning; we provide tailored, high quality, cost effective and sustainable solutions.
To find out more about how we add value to our operations please watch our video.
We carry out all the usual activities you’d expect:
- civil engineering and building
- property services – new build and regeneration
- facility services – reactive, planned and project maintenance
- listed and historic buildings restoration
- strategic land and property development
- commercial property development
- residential property building and development
and other specialist services:
- mechanical, electrical & plumbing installation and maintenance
- waste management and environmental services
- fencing manufacture and installation
- landscaping and grounds maintenance
- energy saving, heat and power
- plant hire – operated and non-operated
- training for construction and related skills
We are particularly proud of our rich tradition of ‘growing our own’. Many of our senior executives first joined as trainees and apprentices. At Esh Group, we continue to work hard to train and employ young people, both in the communities in which we work and throughout our businesses.
‘In a sector not generally known for passion, excitement and innovation, Esh Group has genuinely broken the mould and shown how a well-run, well-motivated company can accomplish great feats, again and again.’
* Reference Durham Business School study 2009, LM3 calculated at 2.38