Deerness Fencing & Landscaping
- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To install various types of fencing on new build, social and regeneration housing projects, industrial, and civil engineering projects throughout the North East and Yorkshire areas.
- Install timber fencing of various types and heights on new build plot works and various other similar type projects.
- Install mesh fencing of various types and heights on new build, industrial and civil engineering projects.
- Install palisade fencing of various types and heights on new build, industrial and civil engineering projects.
- Submit weekly production reports to Contract supervisors Director for authorisation.
- Liaise with Contract Supervisor or Site Managers as required for each task.
- Ensure a polite and courteous behaviour towards customers, clients and members of the public at all times.
- Maintain high standard of customer service when conducting tasks.
- Ensure Supervisors are informed of progress on key tasks.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Customer feedback.
- Piece rate / output productivity work.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience in the fencing industry.
- Valid UK driving licence – Essential.
- Has a “can do/ will do” attitude.
- Is punctual and reliable.
- To work safely and efficiently.
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks.
- Displays good time management skills.
- Polite and approachable at all times.
- Is open to new ideas and listens to other people’s point of view.
- Takes responsibility for managing own performance and personal development.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Communicates clearly and appropriately.