An opportunity has arisen to undertake a work experience placement as a Joiner.
An opportunity has arisen to undertake a work experience placement as a Joiner on our site in Rotherham. The candidate will gain experience of working on a new build block supporting qualified Joiners working on Stud Walling.
Role Title: Joiner
Placement Available: 30/03/20 – 03/04/20
Placement Duration: 5 Days
Closing Date for Applications: 20/03/20
Site Address: Broom Valley Rd, Rotherham, S60 2QY
- Applicants must be aged 16+
- Candidates must be able to evidence basic Health and Safety training/module
- We can only accommodate one applicant per placement
- Esh branded PPE will be provided with the exception of safety boots
- Risk assessments will be completed by the Site Manager and/or Sub-Contractor. Copies can be requested prior to the placement
- Travel expenses will not be covered, unless otherwise agreed
- Working day is likely to be 08:00-16:30 and will be confirmed prior to the placement starting
- CSCS card (desirable)