An opportunity has arisen to undertake a work experience placement as an Electrician.
An opportunity has arisen to undertake a work experience placement as an Electrician on our site in Cookridge, Leeds. The candidate will gain experience of working on a new build block supporting qualified electricians and assisting with the installation of electrical services where possible.
Role Title: Electrician
Location: Cookridge, Leeds
Placement Available: 16/03/20 – 20/03/20
Placement Duration: 5 Days
Closing Date for Applications: 11/03/20
Site Address: Old Cookridge Hospital, Cookridge, Leeds, LS16 6FF
- Applicants must be aged 16+
- Candidates must be able to evidence basic Health and Safety training/module
- We can only accommodate one applicant per placement
- Esh branded PPE will be provided with the exception of safety boots
- Risk assessments will be completed by the Site Manager and/or Sub-Contractor. Copies can be requested prior to the placement
- Travel expenses will not be covered, unless otherwise agreed
- Working day is likely to be 08:00-16:30 and will be confirmed prior to the placement starting
- CSCS card (desirable)