Challenge yourself, develop new skills and help us deliver quality construction projects for satisfied clients. Surround yourself with innovative and forward-thinking people, all pushing in the same direction. Sound appealing? Come and join us…FAQs
Plasterer - (Closing date - 31/08/2022)
To undertake reactive and responsive works to Social Housing, Retail and Public sector clients working in and around existing occupied and refurbished properties undertaking various works as directed.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care
- Provide information to the office to allow estimates to be submitted for works outside of client budgets
- Undertake works to a high standard on a first time fix basis where possible
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time
- Bring additional trade skills
It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder.
The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be multi-skilled
- At least 2 years experience
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 qualification, or equivalent essential
- Time served – preferable
- Encourage and supports other colleagues
- Friendly and approachable and caring
- Has a ‘can do/ will do’ attitude
- Analysis own performance and takes steps to improve this
- Remains focused when faced with competing demands
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks
- Adapts their communication style to suit their customer/ colleague responding to their feedback
- Is open to new ideas and listens to other peoples point of view
- Is open and honest
- Consistently makes decision which brings benefit to customers
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner
- Professional behaviour at all times
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, everyone is encouraged to apply again when a suitable role becomes available.
Yes, anyone applying to work at Esh will be treated equally in line with our policy. We strive to recruit from the widest and most diverse talent pool available.
In line with GDPR legislation, we treat your information with the strictest confidence. It will not be shared with third parties.
Our interview process is based on individual role requirements. We use competency-based questions and may also use other selection tools such as presentations or psychometric testing. It may sound daunting, but it isn’t – you will be given sufficient guidance prior to your interview.
Sorry, unfortunately not.
Sorry, unfortunately not. Please check our current vacancies on our website or sign up to receive vacancy alerts.
Yes, if one of our team recommends you and you’re successful, they could earn up to £500 as long as they are not part of the selection process.
Contact our HR Team
Group HR Administrator
Group HR Administrator