Challenge yourself, develop new skills and help us deliver quality construction projects for satisfied clients. Surround yourself with innovative and forward-thinking people, all pushing in the same direction. Sound appealing? Come and join us…FAQs
Contract Supervisor - (Closing date - 22/12/2023)
Oversee day to day CCTV and cleansing operations relating to our Service Contract partners and the identification of potential non- intrusive/trenchless repair solutions. Particular focus to be given to jetting operations to provide guidance in the agreed best practice process and techniques. Responsible for multiple sites across the North East at any one-time reporting to the Contracts Manager.
- Review and approve where applicable risk assessments and method statements
- Undertake site and operational process audits whilst highlighting any H&S concerns
- Review and approve jetting operations whilst mentoring the field teams
- Monitor customer impact of activities at all times
- Proactively manage quality and efficiency of supply partners
- Ensure all stakeholders receive excellent customer service
- Strive for operational constant improvement through advocating best practice
- Monitor progress of both reactive and pre planned maintenance work
- Maintain up to date and accurate records for customer client bespoke systems
- Maintain company quality assurance documentation for ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 systems
- Flexible approach to both site and office working
- Manage information flow and identify technical queries
- Manage client and customer queries to resolution
- Capturing learnings from activities and sharing with stakeholders
- Build relationships with the client’s representatives
It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety
- Process adherence from supply chain
- Customer satisfaction
- Accuracy of information
- Progress reports
- Data processing accuracy and time management of the same
- Quality control
Experience and Qualifications:
- CSCS card
- 5-day Site Managers Safety certificate
- Varied experience of High-Pressure Water Jetting, Vacuum tanker, CCTV surveys and trenchless technologies (patching/lining/pipe bursting)
- First aid at work certificate desirable
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Encourage and supports other colleagues
- Friendly and approachable and caring
- Has a ‘can do / will do’ attitude
- Analysis own performance and takes steps to improve this
- Remains focused when faced with competing demands
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks
- Adapts their communication style to suit their customer / colleague responding to their feedback
- Is open to new ideas and listens to others point of view
- Is open and honest
- Consistently makes decision which brings benefit to customers
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner
- Professional behaviour always
- Good IT Skills
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, everyone is encouraged to apply again when a suitable role becomes available.
Yes, anyone applying to work at Esh will be treated equally in line with our policy. We strive to recruit from the widest and most diverse talent pool available.
In line with GDPR legislation, we treat your information with the strictest confidence. It will not be shared with third parties.
Our interview process is based on individual role requirements. We use competency-based questions and may also use other selection tools such as presentations or psychometric testing. It may sound daunting, but it isn’t – you will be given sufficient guidance prior to your interview.
Sorry, unfortunately not.
Sorry, unfortunately not. Please check our current vacancies on our website or sign up to receive vacancy alerts.
Yes, if one of our team recommends you and you’re successful, they could earn up to £500 as long as they are not part of the selection process.
Contact our HR Team
Group HR Administrator
Group HR Administrator