Challenge yourself, develop new skills and help us deliver quality construction projects for satisfied clients. Surround yourself with innovative and forward-thinking people, all pushing in the same direction. Sound appealing? Come and join us…FAQs
Apprentice Reporting Analyst - (Closing date -31/08/2022)
To assist the Reporting Analyst in maintaining and developing, operational data reports and dashboards.
- Utilise different data sources from within the business such as EDS Jaama; Masternaut, Job Watch and Smart Carbon
- Assist in the preparation and production of business reports on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis utilising Excel
- Make use of simple and effective visualisations within reports
- Ensure that accurate data is recorded and reported in line with business timeframes
- Look for trends in the data, to help analyse the results
- Perform checks to ensure data quality and accuracy is consistent on all systems
- Use data systems safely and securely to meet requirements for sensitive data General Data Protection Regulations
- Liaise with other team members as required
- Periodically check that reports remain valid and meet business needs
- Assist your line manager with the development of various business wide projects
- Monitor impact of reports and contribution they make toward improvement
It is not possible for this document to define all tasks that may be required of the person. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation
- To participate in any identified training or development opportunities
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Quality of reports
- Reports distributed on time
- Accuracy of data
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE A-C (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microsoft
- Has a “can do/ will do” attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Methodical approach to key tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Work to set deadlines
- Ability to work on independent tasks and also as part of a team
- Keep people informed of progress
- Open to new ideas, listens to other people’s point of view
- Courteous and professional manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, everyone is encouraged to apply again when a suitable role becomes available.
Yes, anyone applying to work at Esh will be treated equally in line with our policy. We strive to recruit from the widest and most diverse talent pool available.
In line with GDPR legislation, we treat your information with the strictest confidence. It will not be shared with third parties.
Our interview process is based on individual role requirements. We use competency-based questions and may also use other selection tools such as presentations or psychometric testing. It may sound daunting, but it isn’t – you will be given sufficient guidance prior to your interview.
Sorry, unfortunately not.
Sorry, unfortunately not. Please check our current vacancies on our website or sign up to receive vacancy alerts.
Yes, if one of our team recommends you and you’re successful, they could earn up to £500 as long as they are not part of the selection process.
Contact our HR Team
Group HR Administrator
Group HR Administrator