General Labourer, Cramlington
An opportunity has arisen to undertake a work experience placement as a General Labourer.
An opportunity has arisen to undertake a work experience placement as a General Labourer for Deerness Fencing & Landscaping. The candidate will be responsible for fetching and carrying and general housekeeping to maintain site on a Fencing Replacement scheme.
Role Title: General Labourer
Placement Available: 18/11/19 – 29/11/19
Placement Duration: 10 Days
Closing Date for Applications: 08/11/19
Site Address: Annitsford, Cramlington, NE23 7RR
- Applicants must be aged 16+
- Candidates must be able to evidence basic Health and Safety training/module
- We can only accommodate one applicant per placement
- Risk assessments will be completed by the Site Manager and/or Sub-Contractor. Copies can be requested prior to the placement
- Travel expenses will not be covered, unless otherwise agreed
- Working day is likely to be 08:00-16:30 and will be confirmed prior to the placement starting