- We will accommodate one candidate per placement opportunity.
- Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- For site-based placements, applicants must have completed a recognised qualification or have a basic understanding of Health and Safety in a Construction Environment.
- For site-based placements Esh branded PPE will be supplied with the exception of safety boots. Successful candidates must supply their own compliant safety boots.
- Risk assessments will be completed by our site team prior to the placement commencing. Copies can be requested prior to the placement.
- Travel expenses will not be covered, unless otherwise agreed.
- Our typical working day is 08:00-16:30, Monday to Friday. Working hours will be confirmed prior to the placement commencing.
- In line with Esh Group’s Constructing Local strategy we will prioritise applicants who live local to the construction scheme advertising the opportunity.
WORK EXPERIENCE APPLICATION
Please submit your Work Experience application by completing the form below.