- Esh Communities can fund 100% of your project costs so you do not have to obtain match funding. However, if you have already secured additional funding, Esh Communities is able to grant funding to form part of your wider project costs.
- Your project can be a stand-alone project, part of a larger scheme or phased project.
- You will need to complete your project within twelve months of receipt of the grant.
- For any projects that are making a physical improvement to an outdoor space, you will need the landowner’s permission and you might also need other permissions – e.g. planning permission. These need to be in place before you submit your application.
- Applications must be in support of organisations and initiatives in close proximity to Esh Construction schemes.
ESH COMMUNITIES GRANT APPLICATION
Please submit your Esh Communities grant application by completing the form below.