Esh Construction Property Services
- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
An opportunity has arisen to undertake a work experience placement as an Electrician. The candidate will work to support a qualified Electrician on a construction site to assist with the installation of electrical services specifically second fix electrics/sockets/switches.
Placement can be accommodated between 10/12/12 and 25/01/19.
• Applicants must be aged 16+
• We can only accommodate one applicant, and this will be offered on a first come first served basis
• Esh branded PPE will be provided with the exception of safety boots
• Work experience placement duration is 5 days
• Risk assessments will be completed by the Site Manager, copies can be requested prior to the placement
• Travel expenses will not be covered
• Working day is likely to be 08:00-16:30 and will be confirmed prior to the placement starting
• CSCS card (desirable)
How to apply
To book placements, applicants must complete an application form which can be accessed via the following link https://bit.ly/2NDJbYo and email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you have applied for the placement.
CV’s can be sent in with completed applications.
If you have any questions about the placement, please contact email@example.com
Fawdon Park Road