Esh Property Services
- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To support the Technical Manager in their duties and take responsibility for drawing management.
- Receive, register and issue drawings to Site, Subcontractors, Clients and other parties as necessary.
- Conduct drawing audits of office and site records.
- Collate and compile Health and Safety and Operation and Maintenance manuals in accordance with the job specification requirements. Liaise with Principal Designers and the site teams as necessary.
- Register sites with the Considerate Constructors Scheme and manage subsequent correspondence.
- Register sites with Robust Details and manage subsequent correspondence.
- Obtain existing utility plans for new sites and tenders.
- Arrange new development postal addresses.
- Arrange supply agreements with British Gas for new gas and electric supplies.
- Register MPANs with British Gas.
- Ensure receipt of final meter readings from site and complete British Gas with a Change of Responsibility form.
- Liaise with Consultant Architects and Engineers regarding technical queries and supply of design information.
- Assist in the arrangement of building warranties through LABC or NHBC and discharge of conditions.
- Assist with the procurement of new utility infrastructure and service connections, disconnections and diversions.
- Assist with the procurement of site surveys such as ground investigations, ecology reports and acoustic surveys.
- Support Contracts Managers, Site Managers and Surveyors in respect to technical queries and supply of design information.
- Manage the compilation and issue of Health and Safety and Operation and Maintenance manuals.
- It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Key performance indicators.
Experience and Qualifications
- Recognised construction related qualification - desirable.
- Experience within the construction industry - desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of dealing with external parties such as Clients, Consultants and Subcontractors.
- Encourage and supports other colleagues.
- Friendly and approachable and caring.
- Has a ‘can do / will do’ attitude.
- Analyse own performance and take steps to improve.
- Remains focused when faced with competing demands.
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks.
- Adapts their communication style to suit their customer / colleague responding to their feedback.
- Is open to new ideas and listens to others point of view.
- Is open and honest.
- Consistently makes decision which brings benefit to customers.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.