- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To ensure that the overall construction process is effectively, safely and efficiently managed.
- Comply with all Health and Safety legislation.
- Supervise all subcontract trades.
- Coordination of subcontractors and material deliveries ensuring an efficient build.
- Schedule works to ensure production targets are met and high quality of product is achieved.
- Ensure all working methods are performed correctly and to a high standard.
- Complete all required paperwork produced from site, updates, Health and Safety, environmental, material returns, wage sheets.
- At all times, comply with Esh Construction policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement any new ideas / methods and seek ways of both improving contributions to the organisation’s goals ensuring the reputation of the company.
- Liaise with our client’s representatives to ensure highest possible satisfaction and all relevant inspections are completed on time.
- It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Accuracy of information.
- Progress reports.
- Quality control.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years occupational experience.
- 5 Day SMSTS.
- First Aid at Work.
- CSCS – desirable.
- Encourage and supports other colleagues.
- Friendly, approachable and caring.
- Has a ‘can do / will do’ attitude.
- Analysis own performance and takes steps to improve this.
- Remains focused when faced with competing demands.
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks.
- Adapts their communication style to suit their customer / colleague responding to their feedback.
- Is open to new ideas and listens to other points of view.
- Is open and honest.
- Consistently makes decision which brings benefit to customers.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Professional behaviour at all times.
- Good IT Skills.