Esh Property Services
- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To provide financial management on refurbishment and new build projects mainly in the residential sector, ensuring that the measurement, valuation and cashflow on assigned projects are managed efficiently and effectively.
- The timely and accurate measurement and valuation of the works.
- The recording of information relating to the works.
- Attendance at valuation meetings with the Client Representatives.
- Production of accurate project financial forecasts and reports.
- Management, valuation and certification of payments for Sub Contractors.
- It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Qualifications and Experience
- Substantial Quantity Surveying experience and a proven track record in the social, residential refurbishment and new build environment.
- HND, degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Competent in construction processes and procedures.
- Experience of Microsoft and Access IT packages.
- Proven experience of working within different contract frameworks.
- Comprehensive contracting and commercial skills.
- Speaks positively of others and gives praise and credit when due and contributes feedback where necessary.
- Remains focused when faced with competing demands.
- Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends.
- Builds wide and effective networks of contact inside and outside the organisation.
- Suggests new ideas and change initiatives.
- Gives timely and specific feedback on their own performance.
- Gathers customer feedback for their service, and uses this to improve the customer experience.
- Conducts and presents themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Can positively influence team members.
- Career focussed.
- Valid UK driving licence.