- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To provide financial management on a variety of new build and refurbishment projects, ensuring that the measurement, valuation and cash flow on assigned projects are managed effectively.
- The timely and accurate measurement and valuation of the works.
- The recording of information relating to the works.
- Attendance at valuation meetings with the Client Representatives.
- Production of project financial forecasts and reports.
- Sub-contractor procurement and management.
- Valuation and certification of payments to Sub-contractors.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years + experience and a proven track record in the commercial build environment.
- Ideally HND, degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Competent in construction processes and procedures.
- Experience of Microsoft and Access IT packages.
- Proven experience of working within different contract frameworks.
- Comprehensive contracting and commercial skills.
- Encourage and supports other colleagues.
- Remains focused when faces with competing demands.
- Analysis own performance and takes steps to improve this.
- Communicates clearly and appropriately.
- Works productively in high pressure environments.
- Assist others with support and directions to enable them to carry out their work.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Consistently makes decisions which bring benefit to customers.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Valid UK driving licence.