- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To install bathrooms, kitchens and central heating on new build sites in / around North East area.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Undertake works to a high standard on a first time fix basis where possible.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care.
- Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time.
- It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience necessary on new build sites.
- Must hold CSCS card.
- Gas qualification – CCNI, CPAI, CENI, WATI or equivalent as minimum.
- Asbestos awareness – preferred.
- Hold full valid UK driving licence.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- “Can do / will do” attitude.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.