- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To install bathrooms, kitchens and central heating on new build sites in/around Carlisle/Penrith area.
- Apply all codes to installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems and fixtures are met.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Undertake works to a high standard on a first time fix basis where possible.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care.
- Provide information to the office to allow estimates to be submitted for works outside of client budgets.
- Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience necessary on new build sites.
- Must hold CSCS card.
- Gas qualification – CCNI, CPAI, CENI, WATI or equivalent as minimum.
- Asbestos awareness – preferred.
- Hold full valid UK driving licence.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- “Can do / will do” attitude.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.