Deerness Fencing and Landscaping Ltd
- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
- Responsible for the day to day tools, machinery and materials.
- To carry out operational tasks for both turfing and soft landscaping requirements.
- To carry out operations to the client’s specification.
- To carry out instructions given on daily basis.
- To be motivated to deliver the service required.
- Demonstrate proficiency in disciplines relating to turf and soft landscaping.
- Form a link with management regarding day to day works.
- Informing management of any issues or problems on site.
- Ensure site / workforce is compliant with Health and Safety regulations at all time.
- Establish good working relations with clients and staff, ensuring communication is clear, appropriate and effective at all levels and this ethos is embedded within the site team’s client communications.
- Use customer / client information to tailor services to meet individual need and implement these protocols across all sites.
- It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities for self and others.
- To recognise the importance of fairness and equality in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Grounds maintenance / soft landscaping.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in turfing and soft landscaping.
- CSCS certification required.
- Full clean driving license.
- Machine usage.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety.
- Has a “can do / will do” attitude.
- Is punctual and reliable.
- To work safely and efficiently.
- Keeps people informed of progress on key tasks.
- Displays good time management skills.
- Polite and approachable at all times.
- Is open to new ideas and listens to others points of view.
- Takes responsibility for managing own performance and personal development.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Communicates clearly and appropriately.