- Base Location:
- Reporting to:
- Closing Date:
- Job Reference:
To assist the Quantity Surveyor in all relevant activities; working towards and meeting tight deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of valuations.
- Assist with project management.
- Contract administration of measured term contracts.
- Complete apprenticeship framework in line with individual learning plan.
- The Group is committed to achieving a high standard of Health and Safety in all its activities and the post holder will be expected to contribute to maintaining standards to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation.
- To take a full role in the implementation of personal development through appraisals and to participate in any identified training or development opportunities.
- To recognise the importance of Fairness, Inclusion and Respect in the workplace, to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Customer and colleague feedback.
- Piece rate / output productivity work.
- Participation with the apprenticeship framework; including college attendance, on-site assessments and testing, where required.
- Work safely and efficiently.
Experience and Qualifications
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A – C or equivalent including ICT, Maths and English essential.
- Full valid UK driving licence desirable.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Takes pride in work.
- Satisfactory numeracy and literacy skills.
- Legible handwriting.
- Willing and eager to learn.
- Effective team player.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Satisfactory communication skills written, face to face and over the telephone.
- Satisfactory time management skills.
- Professional behaviour at all times
- Although there are generally no laid down minimum requirements or previous experience requirements to undertake this apprenticeship within the Esh Group, this apprenticeship is likely to be suitable for individuals who:
- Have evidence of work experience, including volunteering, within the sector.
- Have knowledge of construction methods and materials.
- Have budget handling skills.
- Have excellent ict and maths skills
- Have good organisational skills.